Friday, October 08, 2010

[Not So] Fit Fridays

VIEW OF MIDTOWN FROM PIEDMONT PARK
Mis padres came to the ATL this week and we had such a nice time!    I went walking with my dad on the freedom trail twice.  Although we did walk 4 miles each time, and at a fast pace I might add,  Nester says that doesn't count for a workout.  I kind of agree, but it's better than nothing, right?

Other activities during the week:
* guys played golf & my mom and I hit TJMaxx 
* Ate at Taqueria del Sol (my parents' favorite restaurant)
* Neto made his fish tacos
* Smoked a huge pork butt (just like last week)
* started on upholstery project (separate post on that)
* searched a couple fabric stores for said upholstery project 
* relaxing/reading on the deck
* played cards every night
* relaxed at Piedmont Park (played cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails