Monday, October 18, 2010

Mad Men Yourself!

I can't believe this season of Mad Men went by so quickly. Sunday night was the season finale, and I don't want to spoil it for you, but Don, what have you done?!  Are we really going to have to wait till next year, July even, for season 5 to begin??  I think I may die in anticipation.

My friend Lucy found Mad Men Yourself on the AMC website where you can actually pick your traits/accessories and create a Mad Men avatar for yourself.  How fun!!  I did Ernesto first.
He does have a fedora hat like this one that he looks so hot in, the sport coat is also something he wears, but the skinny pants are not him.....yet!  (I did buy him a pair of skinny jeans that he promptly made me return)  Notice he has a donut in his hand and a "lady friend" on the couch. 

For my avatar, I picked the airplane setting (of course) and dressed myself like Betty Draper when they went to Italy.  Remember that episode?  Oh the beehive hair and gloves and jewelry.....
 
I also added the donut in my hand because when Ernesto does sneak the donuts by me at the grocery checkout, I end up eating one or two.  
I cannot stress enough that you must watch Mad Men.  I don't think any other show would convince me to share [or even make] these silly avatars.  You just want to be a part of it...somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Great Dubai Buy Rent Sell Cars Villas Apartment Hotels. Car must be return at same branch from it is issued. You also have to return the car that you have rented by yourself in office timings at our office. Moreover, There will be no pick up until of unless arranged and have email confirmation. If you want us to to Pickup the rented car the charges will be 200 AED within Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails