Thursday, November 02, 2006

AHHHHH PARIS!

Three free nights at any Hilton in the world? Where would we go? Only 2 days to plan this trip? SHIT!

I spent HOURS on the Hilton website looking at their properties. There are so many places that I want to see. But alas, Paris was an easy decision. Although I wanted to go somewhere NEW, how could we go wrong in Paris? The flights were open and it requiered no research. Just walking the streets of Paris is enough. Its is so beautiful!


Neto and I looking oh so cool at the Notre Dame.

We climbed the 5 million (or so) stairs to the top. Breathtaking!
We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at the BUDDA BAR, a very swanky restaurant that I had read about in a magazine a long time ago and wanted to check out. Sometimes in a place like this, you pay more for the atmosphere, but the food was actually worth the price.
The streets are so cute! Look at this one!!!

Hanging out at the Louvre, along with the 5 million other tourists. We opted to go to the huge Flea Market Saturday morning instead of inside the museum. (OK, I opted....as you know I can be very convincing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails