Friday, July 13, 2012

My Mexi-can

Yep.  He is waving all the time now.  Adios! 
We had some fun with the camera today.
Even though this is a bit out of focus, I had to share.  He doesn't slow down for pictures.

Imagine a high pitch scream coming out of this cute little mouth. 

 
This boy is wild and crazy [like his papi], but he still has a quiet calm side [like his mama.]  That's right!


 As you can see in the first shot, the nursery is coming along.....I mean Mateo is almost 10 months old, I don't want to reveal all the pictures too soon! ha!  Well, I promise they will be coming later this week.  I just finished this DIY piece and have to hang it along with a couple other things. 
Have you ever seen the movie "The Mexican"  with Johnny Depp?  In the movie he asks "Are you a Mexi-can, or a Mexi-can't?"  Obviously Mateo is a Mexi-CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails