Monday, November 22, 2010

IPAD AT TJMAXX FOR $399

WHAT???  Yes, you read that correctly!  Earlier this week there were rumors of TJMaxx (and/or Marshalls) carrying Apple Ipads for $100 less than Apple retailers ($399).  This is just one more reason why I love these stores!  I guess the sale was supposed to be for Black Friday shoppers, but TjMaxx tweeted about the promotion saying they are in [select unadvertised] stores NOW!

Needless to say I went to several stores searching for this ipad deal.  At $100 less than retail, how can I NOT buy it??  I was just telling Ernesto the other day that we NEED one for the Christmas Light Pros.
Yes!  It's a business need. (and a business expense!)

One store in Atlanta confirmed that they did have them and sold out (shocker!) but will be getting more.  Im sorry I can not tell you which store for fear that you will go and buy it and I won't get one.  I know where I will be bright and early Friday morning!!! Check your local stores!

The IPAD was already on my short xmas list, and if I buy it for myself before Christmas,  Ernesto can just get me the other small item on my list.  A VitaMix. The Rolls Royce of blenders.  They are about the same cost as the ipads @ $500.   Look at this beauty.  The motor is unstoppable and worth the money for how often we use our blender.  It will last a lifetime!

OK, back to TJMaxx.  You know that I have been a faithful Maxxinista for over 15 years!  That is a long time! There is no other store that satisfies my "love of the hunt" more.    I must make the rounds every time I visit.  Bags, jewelry, shoes, toiletries, lounge wear, gourmet food, housewares and then on to the clothing!  Whew!  Maybe that is why it takes me 2-3 hours to get through the store. 

"Never the same thing twice."  I have learned that the hard way over the years.  If you like it, you better buy it.  Chances are it will be gone when you come back later.

Over the past month, I have got some unbelievably great finds at TjMaxx / Marshalls.  Would you like to check them out?  Ok, the first thing on my list [even though it was on clearance] was not really a good deal [to me].  Im sure if you are a woman who spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a bag, it would seem like a steal.  To me though, it was a total splurge, and look how gorgeous!
FURLA LEATHER BAG
Big enough to hold anything and everything:  ipad and kitty?  What else do I need?
TITI THINKS MY NEW BAG IS VERY COMFY
 TJMaxx and Marshalls are carrying a ton of Cynthia Rowley lately.  My birthday boots make the list.
CYNTHIA ROWLEY BOOTS  $130
Ever since Treffry bought me a cute little mercury glass votive, I have seen it everywhere.  I have started a little collection.  The Christmas trees and ornaments will be packed away with other holiday decor, but the candle vases and orbs will stay on our shelves year round.  The candlelight glow shining through is beautiful.
MERCURY GLASS $3.99 - $12.99
I even found this owl ornament of the mercury glass and it reminded me of my Grandma Eve (born on Christmas Eve).  She loved owls.
MERCURY GLASS OWL ORNAMENT $4.99 

I may be a little late on the decorating bandwagon with these fu dogs, but when I saw them there was no question that they were coming home with me.









CHINESE FU DOGS $12.99/SET
Besides being a beautiful color, they are supposed to neutralize any harmful element from entering the home or office and bring luck.  I had no idea about the good fortune they are sure to bring until I Googled them.  Im not going to turn down any extra good luck, that's for sure.


This beauty is for ........all the parties I have??  I just love it and it makes me want to entertain.   Can't you see stacks of pretty Christmas cookies here. The white Mexican wedding cakes (or snowballs as my mom calls them) would really look pretty against the silver.  Who wants to come over?
STAINLESS 3 TIER SERVING TRAY -$19.99
Won't the tray look really nice on my new silver and gold tablecloth?
HOLIDAY TABLECLOTH $12.99
Although the clothing is on serious clearance right now, I haven't been buying too much.  (If I was still working in an office I would be going hog wild)  But alas, I am a lighting pro and dress a bit more casual.  I do however like to look chic and nothing helps that happen like a cashmere scarf in a bright color.
YELLOW CASHMERE SCARF
This graphic print shirt looks great layered under my black wrap cashmere sweater. 
MAX STUDIO GRAPHIC PRINT TOP- CLEARANCE $10

KENAR TISSUE WRAP - CLEARANCE $11
This dress was a birthday gift from Smita and I am in love with it.Stretch lace with a nude color slip underneath.  Perfect to wear out for a nice dinner, which is what I did on my birthday.  Hotty-hot!
MAX STUDIO LACE DRESS -GIFT
This last piece is really fun, and must be worn for a fun holiday party or happy hour.
CALVIN KLEIN SEQUIN TANK
You can run your hands along the sequins and make them either silver or black, how cool is that?
What great finds have you guys found at TjMaxx and Marshalls lately?

Ps.  Wish me luck on my ipad search!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yes you are my favorite Maxxionista!! I want to come over for some Mexican wedding cookies on a silver platter please??? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails