Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Mom's Zucchini Cake

I have had a few requests for my mom's zucchini cake, so I thought I would post it here.  It is definitely blog worthy. I grew up eating this cake. It is moist chocolaty and addictive. So much so that you will have a hard time believing it's made with a vegetable.
(Disclaimer: I wouldn't exactly call it healthy, but it's a darn tasty treat!)

This year I made it for Mateo's birthday party and everyone went gaga for it, eating more than one piece. At the moment, I don't have a picture of the inside of this cake so you can see the texture and how moist it really is, but you will just have to trust me on this.  A recipe doesn't get made over and over for over 40 years if it ain't good!

Whenever I ask my mom for one of her recipes, my dad just scans the original recipe card, which I love.  Make it.  You'll love it.  Period.

So without further adoo....

Mom's Chocolate Zucchini Cake








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails