Friday, December 17, 2010

New Hair Cut!

Ok, don't get too excited, it is nothing dramatic.  In fact, the only difference that cutting off 6 inches of hair made was that I can now wear it down without it turning into dreadlocks!  Ha!
Thank you to Erika at Helmut who does a fabulous job and always leaves me thinking, why didn't I do this sooner.   (I have been wearing my hair up for months) Erika cut some layers and cute bangs and then I bought Aveda's Be Curly for some waves.  Since I do not use a hair dryer nor put any effort into my hair, this product is a godsend!  I feel so much lighter, and more importantly, stylish! 
Thank you Erika!  You are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Aveda's Be Curly is the only product I have found that I will swear my life upon. And you KNOW I have tried many, many, MANY curly hair products in my time. It is simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren- I thought of you when I bought it!!! I remembered!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails