Friday, January 25, 2008

ONE Midtown Kitchen

We wanted to take Beverly put to thank her for selling our home. She retired a year ago from Delta (which is how I know her) and jumped full time into real estate. I would recommend her to any of my friends (and I am..right now...check out her site!) She was even better than I expected. If it was not for her, we may have still just been thinking about fixing our house up to sell . She came over and cracked the whip, gave us the little push we needed and gave us a Designed to Sell list which she checked in with us to see our progress. She always followed through on what she said she was going to do, and we knew everything was being taken care of. Also a plus, she consoled me when I was stressed out and crying. Overall, she has everything you would want in a real estate agent! We met at our place last night so Bev could check it out! She brought us a nice bottle of wine (weird-one of my favorites too: Los Vascos a cabernet sav from Chile)

After a tour (that took 3 minutes) and a little chit chat on the couch, we headed to One Midtown Kitchen, which is now right down the road. If it wasn't freezing temps I think we would've walked. Smita had to borrow my scarf it was so cold. She was shocked when I told her it was bunny fur. I like to think that they were able to take the fur/tails without harming the little bunnies. This is what I told her. The food was scrumpcious, the ambiance swanky, and the company entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails