Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Christmas & New Years 2012

Christmas was a blast with my family (as usual), but we forgot the group photo! ugh!
Fortunately we captured plenty of pics of all the kids, which is now what Christmas is all about.  (I can't believe I just said that) Don't get me wrong, I was still excited about my gifts, but my new VS underwear just wasn't as exciting as watching the little ones.  (sorry mi amor)

Mateo needed some coaxing to open his presents this year, and once they were open he wasn't to excited about playing with them.  He was more concerned with Grandma and Grandpa's phone.

His big gift this year was a KidKraft play kitchen from Santa. (Left at our house in Atlanta)  He has been playing with his cousins kitchen and I think it is obvious that he has talent in this department.  I want to make sure we develop this so, like his papi, he can be a master chef one day!



My nieces, Kelli and Eleanor are just beautiful and Lukester and Mateo are future heart breakers.
For. Sure.
These two guys have changed a lot since last Christmas, wouldn't you say? 
It is so great watching them grow.   I know they will be the best of friends.  

New Years Eve was a relaxed night with family.  Laughing and playing games (Dominoes was our obsession this year!) until 12:01am. Ha! We are crazy like that!

My mom was "too tired" to join us and Ernesto and my dad could not be there with us due to a disaster at Casa Espinoza in Atlanta. (hint: water leak. ugh!)  Pictures and details coming! It could work out really well, or it could be very, very bad. 

Anyway Happy New Year amigos!  I don't know if it's even possible to top the amazing year that I had in 2011, but it has a lot of promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails