Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday, Friday.....

{A BLACKBERRY SNACK}
What are you guys up to this weekend?  We are having some friends over for dinner tomorrow night, and cooking out with the neighbors Sunday.  Im hoping that we can build my garden beds one of the days too.  We need to get the vegetables going!  Ernesto bought a bunch of chili pepper seeds.  I hope its not too late to start!

We have had a very productive week.  Boy, it feels good!  We finally got the tile back splash grouted (I hate grouting!) and it looks great!  Curtains are hung.  Closet is organized.

We bought a platform bed last night (on Craigslist of course) Now our new king mattress is off the floor.  It is very sturdy, but is getting a makeover.  Ill share my plans for it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails