Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year: Keeping Busy in the Evenings

When I was home over Christmas I racked my brain for crafts that could occupy my evenings in San Jose. I learned to crochet a long time ago and thought that would be perfect. I bought a bunch of yarn (in my favorite color) knowing I would never the same color here. So wierd, that week Lauren fwd an email of a knitting club she found on Craigslist! Tuesday night we hitched a ride with a co-worker to San Pedro and met Ana y Yessenia at Cafe Sol. Ana and I (in the middle) already know how to knit and crochet and brought a project to work on. This was just the inicial meeting to get acquainted. I have to say I am so happy that we went. I love meeting new people and it was actually a surpirse that they were young (like me!) We hit if off right away and the best part is that it was in Spanish! Love it! We are going to continue to meet on Tuesday nights and feed off each others ideas. Inspiration is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails