Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Its my Birthday...Gonna Party like Its my Birthday!!

Ok, so it was a Tuesday night....but there was a good reason to celebrate!!! Since I am leaving for India on my actual birthday, I had to pick another day. Delicious food, good friends and fabulous musica!!! Smita recreated the awesome Hibiscus margaritas that wemade a few weeks ago and they were again, a huge hit!! That was my speacial birthday request, along with a great mexica menu.....and Ernesto did not dissapoint!! Tinga tacos, salsa, guacamole, beans and ceviche! Here is the MIXMASTER and CHEF!!!

There were about 20 people, mostly friends from Delta, but also special guests (below) sisters, Lenia and Livini....they always keep the party lively, we were dancing after one hour!

For some reason (alcohol?) I was a kick taking pics of peoples asses....here are a few, (more will be posted asap) can you guess who's is who's?

The girls pose during a dancing break

Lots of mingling....

Sly, one of the star dancers plays DJ and I get down

Here the group poses....some people had already left, but I wanted to get one shot! I have a very similar pic from my 30th birthday party a few years back......yes just a few!!

Thanks to everyone for coming, it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails