Friday, November 09, 2007

Birthday Topper

Yes, Ernesto had already made a great meal at my birthday party, but on my birthday morning (also the day I left for India) he awoke me with breakfast in bed. (same as last year...I like this tradition) This year the menu was different and also something he has never made before. The presentation, as always, was gourmet style! Even garnished with mint!

Two pieces of French toast with a banana and mascarpone filling. He made a thin maple syrup, and added fresh berries with a scoop ice cream on top.

Does it get any better than that?

Actually, yes, it does!! I opened my gift! Hermes perfume! Bon Appatit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails