Monday, March 25, 2013

Living Room Inspiration

Im excited to say that my living room is really coming along.  It's hard trying to pull everything together, especially if you are like me and can't pinpoint your style or decide on colors.  This changed when I found my inspiration piece: a large painting by Jane Johnson.  I met the Chicago based painter at the Atlanta Arts Festival last year,  (her booth was a few down from mine)  and we decided to do a jewelry-for-art swap.  What a brilliant idea, right?

It was a tough decision, but I finally picked this...
I love all the colors she used in this abstract.  It has orange, yellow, blue, green and gray.
I think it makes a great palette for my living room.  I will post progress pics soon.

Did you guys have an inspiration piece for decorating one of your rooms? It really helps, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails