Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!   Especially to mine!  I always knew how wonderful my mom was, but these last 8 months have really sealed the deal. 

Elaine Arnold, you are officially the best mom ever!!!  

 

She has helped us tirelessly in making our new house a home (you too dad!) and has been constant support to this new mom!  Mateo is so lucky to have such loving, involved grandparents.  And although they live in Ohio, they have seen their grandson every month since he was born. 

I had a jewelry show over the weekend in Roswell, Ga.  I had a great day on Saturday, so when it rained all day on Sunday, I didn't feel bad at all about packing it up early and heading back to my house to spend my first mothers day with my family.

Yes, I have a family now. 

Before my show Ernesto gave my an awesome "Zafiro Jewelry"  sign for my tent.   I love it, such a thoughtful gift, as I had been wanting to get one made for a long time.

Mateo got me this beautiful succulent basket (which I hung on the front door)
He even wrote me a card.  Call me a sap, but I started to cry.  Im so predictable.
It feels a bit different to be on the other side.  I am a mother now and I love it.
I just hope I can be even half the mother that my mom is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails