Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GEMS and MORE GEMS!!!!

Yesterday was a great day!  Two of my former Delta co-workers came by my place for a Mexican  lunch and some Zafiro Jewelry shopping.  It's great to hear feedback from friends and they both found something they wanted to take home!  Thanks chicas!
MENDY BOUGHT IOLITE ON SILVER AND MARIETTA MALACHITE ON GOLD
After my friends left I checked my "to do" list and thought it was a good time to go to the Mart. I made a list of the few things I needed and headed out.  I live less than 2 miles so I walked.  I love walking on a beautiful day, plus the parking is expensive downtown!  (btw: This walk also served as my warm up for a hellish Crossfit WOD)

Fortunately and unfortunately my supplier carries the most beautiful stones.  The variety is vast and ever-changing, something I always appreciate.  I bought a lot of new gems I haven't used before, but still picked up my tried and true favorites!  The only reason I say unfortunately is that I always walk out with WAY more than planned.  Budget?  Speak more of this.  I can't resist, everything is so pretty!  This time I even felt a little guilty as I walked home with hundreds of dollars worth in my bag [hoping not to get mugged]!  OK this is it for shopping until next year! 
SOMEBODY STOP ME!
First the greens: (from top) Flourite, green amethyst, chrysophrase rondells, chrysophrase briolettes, and last but not least emeralds!  I have bought emeralds before, but these are even more vibrant.  Beau-TI- ful.
And the neutrals: lemon topaz, citrine rondells, and whisky topaz. The whiskey is a new one for me and I love the rich color, I have so many ideas brewing in my head.
 And of course I had to get the Zafiro "classics."  Above:  labradorite.  Below: turquoise
Below is a picture of the items that were on my "list" to buy.  Gold findings. Things that I NEEDED.
I have never been good at "sticking to the plan."  Pretty things happen when you veer off, right?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stuff. I can SO relate. Somebody stop me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails