Friday, December 25, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Well, it is that time again. Christmas morning and I have already had a pot of coffee. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the "Wooster Clan". (6 family members) Talk about pokey! Every year, we have to wait for them to open their presents at their house before making their way over to my parents. What this means is that I don't get to open any presents till they get here. Yes, I am 36, and maybe I'm a l little too excited to open presents, but....... I want to open presents xmas morning, not xmas afternoon! I think I only called them twice this year to rush them along.... And so I wait........
Hope you are having a merry Christmas and that you don't have to wait on family members.

Disclaimer: Yes, I just woke up and I am still in my pajamas. Also, I know that Christmas is not just about presents. The most important thing to me is that I am together with my family. "With that being said", (Curb your Enthusiasm) I do like the surprise factor of presents and I am always very excited to GIVE and receive gift with my family. Its a barrel o' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails