Monday, December 07, 2009

GIVING THANKS!

I guess something I am really thankful for this season is that I have been too busy to blog! gasp!
Ernesto and I should be winding down with the Christmas lights in the next week, what a season it has been! I have put a ton of miles on my little car running around Atlanta giving estimates. It has actually been pretty fun. I like meeting all the different people, and Oh! the houses and mansions I have seen. I have broke out my camera a few times. I love this pic of one of the houses Ernesto did! Damn those Christmas Light Pros are good!We have been so busy I didn't even get to share my wonderful trip home to Ohio for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see everyone, even though it was only a 24 hour trip. Thanks to my sis Jenny for making the trip to the airport, I know how you love to drive!! (She was contracted out by Paul's Shuttle that day) We drove straight to Wooster Ohio!
Bill and Barbie hosted this year. I don't know how they had time, but their house was in tip top shape for guests! They put on the coziest most delicious Thanksgiving! Even though they have a 3 month old, you would have though they had lots of extra time on their hands. Look how carefree and relaxed they look!Barbie made 2 turkeys, caramel apples, little turkey name cards, she decorated the table like Martha Stewart and my favorite touch, a turkey made out of fruit. I must say my brother is a big help and wonderful hands on dad, but come on Barbie!?!?!? I love this pic:This was the first Thanksgiving spent with my family in 4 years. What a wonderful day! The most exciting part was that I got to see my adorable niece again, little Eleanor. What a little mouth!
Look at this little turkey! Isn't she the cutest?! My name for her, besides little mouth (which is for anything cuddly) is Cheekers. Can you see why? Hi my little Cheeker-Cheekers!
After dinner we roooooolled outside and the guys played "tossticle" while I enjoyed a piece [or two] of pie and the blazing fire!
Oh so many things to be thankful for this year! But as usual for me, my #1 thing is my family. How did I get so lucky? I was so happy that I got to spend the day with everyone. And although Tim & Michelle, Tyler & Noah were in New Mexico, we did video skype after dinner so we could all visit.

Now just a couple more weeks till Christmas!! woo-hoo! I hope I can last, I haven't been this busy in.....oh......a year and a half. So so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails