Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

VIVA MEXICO....and Mexicans!
Picture from 2007, but appropriate  (no time to fix Neto's minor ladder injury on his nose)

Today is a great reason to celebrate! Besides being Cinco de Mayo (the anniversary of Mexico defeating a French army of double its size in Pueblo, Mexico), Ernesto was born 37 years ago today!!  I have been  pretty good at planning surprises in the past, and so now I have a reputation uphold.  I took off work today so I could  give him a special day.  And the theme, you ask?  Ride 'em cowboy!!

Are you doing anything to celebrate Cindo de Mayo?  At least having a margarita? making salsa? guacamole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails