Friday, June 27, 2008

Van Gogh

Its hard to believe that I have only known Eduardo for one month. He is such a sweet guy and we have really become good friends. He has been a volunteer for the last 6 months in San Jose and now he is leaving for a one month backpaking trip through Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatamala and Belize. Lucky ass! His last day at the office was Friday, so Thursday night he invited all of his friends to a club called Van Gogh. The deal was pretty rediculous....reminded me of college. 3000 Colones ($6USD) for all you can drink?? The music got better as the night went on....started with dance music then finally ended up with reggaeton and some latin. Before I knew it....it was 3am! Here the Habitat Crew poses Eduardo, me, Marco and Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails