Monday, April 23, 2007

Professional Photographer??

This weekend was spent on PLUMA. Preparations for our upcoming show in Inman Park, and taking photographs for our website. I must say, it was VERY frustrating!! Out of the 5 million shots i took in 2 days, only about 5 were acceptable for the website. I was also teaching myself photoshop...this one I love.....it will be on the first page of the website. There will be several pics that flash for a few seconds each. At least I got a few good ones, we wanted to have some pictures up before the show so people actually have something to look at...we hand out our business cards and our site address is on it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails