Monday, April 23, 2018

A Shower, Bachelorette Party & Wedding!!

We had an opportunity to get a family photo...something that hasn't happened in years!
My beautiful niece Kelli got engaged last Summer to Brandon Hess, her beau of several years. My whole family liked him from day one!  He proposed to her on a jetski last Summer and we were all super excited for her... but also for us...a BIG party was in our future!! Yay! Boy do I love weddings!!
Here she is freshly engaged.
 Well of course there was an engagement pic and a save the date for April 21, 2018.
 The bridal shower was back in March so just the girls flew up to help aunt Jenny with all the prep.
Kelli showed up 30 minutes before the shower and was soooooo happy with all the decor and food! (and presents LOL!)
ps. What about this Ohio sunset?!?! WOW!
A few weeks before the wedding I flew up for the bachelorette party, and BOY WAS THAT FUN!

A little drinks, a little nightlife...and BAM we hit the city baby. Dead on.  

(a little Weird Science reference for those of you not familiar)
Barbie Kelli, Jenny and I stayed at a hotel even though Kelli's apt was very close.  Poor Brandon might have been annoyed with four drunkards coming in late. ha
What a fun fun night. Karaoke, dancing and general mischievous "mom's gone wild" behavior.

Most of us got into town the day before the wedding and the "rehearsal dinner" was at the grooms' parents house.  A good night was had by all. 

I just love this picture of my babies.

When the time came around for dress shopping, I could not stop thinking about this beauty from JCrew.  
It was a little pricey though at $225.  I watched and waited and when it FINALLY went on sale I waited some more.  A "50% off all sale items" hit and I scored this beauty for less than $50!!!

I threw my vintage mink stole on top. With nude pumps,  a gold statement piece necklace (by yours truly) and the outfit was complete.
 
This was a beautiful venue [in Westerville Ohio]. And the barn never looked better with this bridal party in front of it!
 The inside was a perfect party layout and a great backdrop for gorgeous photos.

Yeah.  There were A FEW gorgeous photos taken....
 



 Cousins!! (missing Tyler!)
 
My immediate family needed an updated photo too, and we were all looking dapper. Sooooooo
Here is to Kelli & Brandon!! I wish you many many years of happiness. Boy does the time fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails