Saturday, April 03, 2010

We Jumped off the Wagon!

mmmmm....Beeeeer!
Yep, we did it! After 40 days of no beer [or other alcohol] Ernesto and I had perfect weather to sit outside at Brewhouse and enjoy some microbrews. The sweets fast ends tomorrow, but I have decided to extend that one another 40 days (right after I make myself sick with all my Easter candy, black licorice and an oreo blizzard from DQ). I really didn't miss it much and I feel good minus sweets and alcohol. Perfect for a summer shape up! ?

Well, I'll give it another go with the sweets, but with the summer upon us, cold beer is just too refreshing to forgo. Just today I was outside gardening and enjoyed a couple Tecates. It's the little things.

My brother Brrrian is driving to Atlanta today for his spring break and we are "planning", (and I use that word very loosely) to do some fun activities this week. Hiking, biking, picnicking, etc. We are going to get out and explore Georgia! More to come on that....

Have a happy Easter everyone! Did you color eggs this year? I am waiting for my brother so we can have some family laughs! Ill be sure to share all the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails