Monday, October 12, 2009

RARE II

I don't know if it is fate or what, but our new neighbor has a soft spot for cats.  He has several in his house, but he also feeds 6-7 neighborhood cats. Ferril cats. I have tried calling them. "come on rare rare, come here you little ti ti" and and they are too scared to come close. 
Until one day..... hehe
Those of you that know me, know that I can be very very persistent.  I'd like to introduce you to Rare the 2nd
I'd like to think my charm won him over, but it may have been the good cat food I offered Rare. When I got home from the grocery store that night I went right out and started calling him. Nester took a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails