Tuesday, July 08, 2008

New Jewels

Kate returned from her 3 week trip yesterday. She was in Haiti then Washington DC then to Colombia. She had showed me a few pairs of GOLD GOLD earrings that she bought in Colombia on a previous trip, so I asked her PLEASE can you get me a pair....and she did not dissapoint!!! Look at these beauties!!!
They are replicas of an original Pre-Colombian piece that remains in the Gold Museum there.
Thanks Kate! I love them!
While she was gone all that time I was busy creating some new designs of my own. This new style of chandelier earrings is my favorite. I have made several pairs with different gemstones. Here, green amethyst hang from textured gold filled chaing with a gorgeous blue kyanite briolette in the middle. I have a BEAUTIFUL necklace that goes with these.......but it doesnt come cheap kids.......this is gonna cost you! Serious inquieres only..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails