Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Delta Wines Onboard!!

Last week Delta had a wine tasting on our campus. They are chosing the new wines that we will be serving on the planes and although my office wasnt invited to participate in the offical tasting, we were able to clean up afterwards!! It was like a dream come true (for me...I LOVE wine!) There were hundreds of bottles to choose from, we were able to take as much as we could carry! I was like a kid in a candy store!! I got the only Malbec left (my favorite type) 2 Bordeaux, 1 Sauvignon Blanc, 1 Chianti, 1 Cabernet Sauvignon, and finally 1 bottle of Port. I would have taken more, but there was one small problem....they were already corked, so they all needed to be drunk in the next couple days (the reds at least.... the port and whites will keep longer) Any way, it was still great because we were able to do a little wine tasting at home. I could easily become a wino!!

1 comment:

  1. wow you've done a lot of blogging lately! When are you going to have a wine party?

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails