Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Have Been Tagged!

Rachel over at Bling on my Sewing Machine just completed this questionnaire on her blog and tagged anyone who reads it. I love these things. Consider yourself tagged too.


What is your current obsession? watching Food Network

What is your current favorite memory? My year in Costa Rica (watch recap here)

Starbucks or Peet's? Starbucks, we don't have Peets

What's for dinner? Indian tuna cakes and polenta fries

What would you eat for your last meal? My husbands' fish tacos

What's the last thing you bought? 2 Joey lipsticks and white Puma loafers

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour? I can't pick one

What do you think of the person who tagged you? She is inspiring

What was your favorite toy growing up? barbie dolls

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To my parents house

Which language do you want to learn? Portuguese

What's your favorite quote (for now)? "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." -Mark Twain

What is your favorite colour? Turquoise

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? jeans by seven

What is your dream job? hosting my own travel show

What is your worst habit? putting y on the end of one syllable words (like kissy kiss)

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on? summer dress and these sandals

Do you admire any one's style? Jessica from What I Wore

Describe your personal style? I forgot after Costa Rica, I have to rediscover it


What are you going to do after this? Go for a much needed pedicure

What are your favourite movies? The Fugitive, Crash, Kite Runner, American Beauty

What is your favourite fruit?
Mangoes

What inspires you? traveling, browsing magazines/blogs, good conversations, my mom

Your favorite book? Angels & Demons


Do you collect something? Sand from the beaches I've visited

What are you most proud of?
that I volunteered for Habitat for Humanity for a year

What do you like most about yourself? that I'm always friendly and open minded

What is your go-to nail polish color? OPI Dulce de Leche

If you're interested and want to join in, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails