The weather is still HOT in Atlanta and I have been splitting my time between splash parks and indoor playgrounds, outdoor playgrounds, the zoo, story hour and backyard swimming. My goal is to wear my kids out every day. Like dead tired.
I have to say most days this takes precedence over things I want to get done, but I am thoroughly entertained nonetheless.
Ernesto was working a lot this week, but I still managed to get some things finished. I really think this weekly wish thing is helping push me.
Let's see how I did on my list.
- Workout 4 days FAIL! Ugh! I only ran a couple times this week. Around the park. 3 miles. Twice. No bueno. Get to it Cindy.
- Work on Zafiro website Although not apparent, I did work on my site. It was a frustrating session. There is definitely a learning curve with Squarespace. Im going to work on it a bit more, but I may have to bite the bullet and pay someone for this. I did buy the white seamless photo paper to start taking pictures of some of my inventory to list online. So there is that.
- Drop donations to Salvation Army. Done and done! I went through baby clothes, my clothes, toys, and more! It felt great to get rid of all that stuff!
- Post twice more on the blog! DIY Toddler Teepee and shishito peppers posted!
- Organize laundry room. Yes! It looks so neat and clean (see above pic). I bought so many baskets to organize that Im not even sure what should go in them. What's currently in there is organized, but there are still a few more things I would like to do here. (I need my sister -the organizing queen!)
- Hang the curtains I sewed for the boys' room. Whew! We just got this done! I will share a pic this week. They look awesome.
- Make invitation for Mateo's garbage truck birthday party. I found a great invitation on Etsy. I just had to take a pic of Mateo behind the steering wheel. Even though this is late to send out, it is essential for Mateo's birthday re-cap!
This Weeks Wishes