Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON AT THE PARIS APARTMENT!

I cant believe my good luck!! What a great surprise! Last night I was going through my Google Reader when I saw a very familiar picture come up on my screen. Claudia over at the the Paris Apartment had my peacock picture [that I took in Cancun] on her front page.  The other day she posted a drawing for this beautiful area rug...and I was the lucky winner!  Yay!  Isn't is beautiful!?  My first item for my home [that I don't have yet] since being back in the country!   Read the announcement here.  I feel so honored to be on her website! Thank you so much Claudia!!
It's funny because I bought her book called The Paris Apartment, Romantic Decor on a Flea Market Budget over 10 years ago and about 6 months ago I stumbled upon her blog and have been reading [read: drooling]  it ever since.  If you would like some serious inspiration,  check out her blog

Claudia takes a bi-annual shopping trip to Paris and with her pictures you feel as if you are shopping with her.  Trust me. 



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You are a lucky girl! That picture is one of my favorites too! If you need a place to store that rug, baby arnold could use it for awhile! .... hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, someone else is commenting with my username.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails