Friday, June 11, 2010

Fit Fridays: You Go Girl!

I am TIRED!  This week was a tough week in the way of workouts.  My Census workload however, was very light so I blame this exhaustion solely on Crossfit.   Those people are CRAZY! Of course I was introduced to Crossfit by my brother Tim, and he likes to [and I quote] "inflict the maximum amount of pain to the body"..... I should have known you have to be a bit crazy to do it.  Oh well, whatever gets me to the beach!  

Sunday- bike ride 6 miles at Big Creek
Crossfit:
5 rounds of:
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 squats

Monday-  rest

Tuesday- run 5k and ...
Crossfit:
Five rounds of:
5 Dumbbell deadlifts
5 Dumbbell hang cleans
5 Dumbbell push presses
5 Dumbbell squats


Wednesday-
Crossfit:
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
135 pound overhead squat
Chest to bar pull-ups

Thursday-
Crossfit:
complete as many rounds as you can in 7 minutes of:
10 squat cleans
20 sit ups

Friday- run 4.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails