Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Con la Familia Espinoza de Nuevo!

Friday night Ernesto and I squeezed on a full Delta flight out to San Diego. Today is the first chance I have had to really get online.  Saturday we were at a meeting all day with the Christmas Light Pros.  It was motivating to meet some of the other licensees and hear how they are growing their businesses.  Ernesto and I left with new ideas and confidence that we can make the xmas lights bigger and better this year.  We are going to be focusing on commercial businesses in Atlanta this year.  If you have any leads or you yourself would like lights for a party/event or xmas just let me know.

On a different note, San Diego has been having some "June gloom" weather, as they call it.  Nothing horrible, just overcast.  Thank God it will be July in a few days and we can go back to perfect sunny weather. Every. Day.  It just doesn't seem right if the sun isn't out here.  A bit disappointing.
Something that never fails us when we come to SD is the food [and great family].  We woke up in the a.m. to the smell of menudo which had been cooking all night.  Can you think of a better breakfast than cow intestines and hominy in a spicy chile broth?  De. Lish.  You can find the recipe on Viva la Cocina
It continued from there.    Tacos de barbacoa, carnitas y buche. Salsas, avocados, tortillas.  More menudo. Sunday is the family cookout day, and usually lasts until 8pm or so. Good times.

We were worn out from the weekend and I just stayed inside in my robe all day.  It was chilly and the sun was no where to be seen.   I felt very unaccomplished and I am now ready to hit the sack and just end the day.  That's ridiculous, I am in San Diego. Hello?  This will not happen again.  Goodbye.

Ps.  I failed to post my Fit Fridays last week.  It was not very exciting as I just went running 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails