Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Dying for a New Sofa

I have got to get rid of this bulky Craigslist couch we have in our place.  Its cramping me [and my style].
It was purchased out of necessity and now it needs to go.  I am searching Craigslist daily for a cool vintage couch that maybe I could reupholster, but I kkep dreaming of this couch from Crate & Barrel.  I saw it in the movie The Breakup (with vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston...hilarious by the way) and fell in love with it.  I even went to C & B and sat in it....yes, Its perfect.  The Petrie sofa, although a bit of a splurge, would be a timeless piece and really has that mid-centrury feel that I love.
  The coordinating Petrie chair is beautiful too and the rusty [almost orange] colored leather would only get better with age.


Couches are expensive these days!  Do you guys think that $3000 is too much for living room furniture? I have never spent that at one time, but for classic neutral pieces, they should last a long time and be worth the cash in the long run. Agreed?

1 comment:

  1. I know where you can get one. In a barn in Canton, ohio

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails