Sunday, January 03, 2010

2009 WRAP UP

Happy New Year!! Can you believe it's 2010? Really? This year has gone by so fast, I can hardly believe it! As I look back on 2009, I have to smile. It was really jam packed with excitement for me.
I really like how my friend Lauren wrapped up her 2009, so I am going to do the same. It's nice to recap your life once in a while. It can really make you grateful for what you have and what you have done. I had fun putting this together!



Jan
- arrived to my torn up apt in Costa Rica after a huge earthquake
- attended Costa Rica's annual horse Tope ...Craziness!

Feb
- E joined me in CR and we moved into a new apartment in San Jose

Mar
- made my 1st Easter egg tree

Apr
- Smita visited us in CR and went to see a volcano
- my grandpa, Henry Wellman passed away at 98 years old :(

May
- we celebrated E's 37th birthday
- took an amazing trip to Tortuguero
- said goodbye to Costa Rica with a movie

Jun
- spent a week with my family in Ohio (Kelli's graduation)
- E and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary

Jul
Aug
- my little niece Eleanor was born
- wrote my 1st guest blog on Coco + Kelley
- started Viva la Cocina cooking blog
- visited Joann's new baby
Sep
- spent the month traveling 10 cities in Mexico
- I completed the most intense physical challenge in my life, a 200 mile
Mexican bike ride

Oct
- moved into our cute apartment in Atlanta
- Did my 1st art show as Zafiro Jewelry

Nov
- The Christmas Light Pros season kicks off
- celebrated my 36th birthday with my family & friends
- my skeleton date for Dia de los Muertos
Dec
- I got a beauty boost at Carter Barnes
- went ice skating
- had a white xmas in Ohio with my family
- NYC trip for New Years Eve

What a Year! Can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails