It's not that I'm sick of traveling; I don't think you will ever hear that come out of my mouth. With that being said, I am excited to get back to our little apartment.
Here are the reasons:
Why Im Excited to Return to the ATL
- Spring in Atlanta is so beautiful. It makes me happy.
- I have a jewelry show at St. Simon's Island this weekend (new sand too!)
- Ernesto and I can have some alone time (wink wink)
- See if house plants are alive/plant all my containers/ sow seeds for flowers
- Clothing variety (I am a bit sick of the selection in my one carry-on for a month long trip)
- Check if the new garden shop near grant park needs summer help.
- Verify with Public Storage if our unit was in fact broken into and the contents stolen??
- Check out the hiking trails in North Georgia (I want to keep this hiking roll going)
- Pet my little Rare-Rare
|From Viva Cindy|