Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zafiro Jewelry: Going Going Gone

The Candler Park Fall Fest was a lot of fun last weekend.  Even though I was by myself at the Zafiro Jewelry booth, I did get to walk around a little bit and I saw a lot of great artists there.   I like that I am getting to know artists I see at different shows.  I learn so much from talking to them, and come home feeling inspired to try new things.
I also learn a lot from Zafiro customers.   I watch people shop.  I like to see what colors draw them in and what are their favorite designs.  

Yep, very informative they are, not to mention fun...especially if people are trying things on and buying! Yay!
Good and bad news: My favorite piece sold !
FIVE STRAND GOLD WRAPPED TURQUOISE NECKLACE
  Good, because Im so glad it found a happy owner.  Bad, because it was the piece I always had on my mannequin out in front of my tent.  It was a showstopper and always got people's attention.  So many women commented on it.  They loved it, but thought it was "too much for me."  I knew the right woman would come along.  She decided to buy it in 5 minutes.  It was made for her.

Some other pieces that sold at the show:
FROM TOP L :CHRYSOPHRASE, SMOKY/LEMON TOPAZ, RUBIES, APATITE, GREEN AMETHYST, FLUORITE
I only have two more shows this year, but I need to get moving and make some new pieces. Next up for Zafiro Jewelry:

28th Annual Fine Art & Craft Sale 
Saturday November 13  - 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday November 14  -  12 pm to 5 pm
Location: Paideia School (Near the corner of Oakdale and South Ponce de Leon)

Clairemont Elementary - 155 Erie Ave,  Decatur  30030
Friday December 03- 5:30 to 9:30 pm
Saturday December 04 - 10 am to 8 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails