Thursday, October 07, 2010

New Earring Cards & Bridal Necklace

 
Above are some make shift earring cards that I recently bought via 123print.  (They are really business cards that I cut in half)   The whole point was to have my contact info on the cards when customers purchase earrings, but when I received the printed cards, the quality was not the best. (you get what you pay for!)  I was also worried that the logo and wording would be too busy for the board when grouped together.  After all,  I would like the focus to be on the earrings instead of the cards.  Quick fix: I stamped a Z on the back of the printed cards and let that face forward instead!  I think they look so much cleaner and modern. Don't you agree?
 Back at the Atlanta Arts Festival, I met a client looking for her daughter's bridal jewelry.  She wanted a bib necklace, and Zafiro had several in it's collection.  This is the style she liked best: 
MYSTIC GREEN AMETHYST ON GOLD FILL
Her dress is strapless and a champagne color.  Together we decided on some modifications.  I picked a slightly smaller chain and spaced them out.  I think the stones are going to really sparkle against her dress, but not steal the show.
WHISKEY & LEMON TOPAZ ON GOLD FILL

I love it when someone asks for a custom piece and I feel honored that Zafiro is part of someone's wedding day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails