Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mad Men and Delta Sweepstakes

I am in LOVE with the show Mad Men !  For those of you who are out of the loop, (and trust me, you want to get in)  Mad Men premieres it's 4th season on AMC  July 25.

Set in a NY ad agency in the late 50's-early 60's, you will fall in love with the style of the cast.  I love how they make  all of the smoking and drinking [in the office] look attractive.  You may not like the chauvinistic ways of years past, but I love it.  It makes me appreciate all the changes women have gone through.

Delta Airlines, one of my other loves,  is partnering with Mad Men and holding the Mad Men Jet Set Sweepstakes.

Win a Jet Set vacation to either New York or Los Angeles,  that is Mad Men worthy.  A paid vacation Mad Men style? But of course!

Needless to say, I have entered myself and Neto too in hopes of winning. You can too! (It only takes one minute)

Take a look at a few of the beautiful/hot characters and tell me you are not interested.  Start buy renting/downloading season one and catchup.  You'll be hooked. Guaranteed.



Oh, Don Draper.  The man I love to hate. (Hate is such a strong word. Let me just say that I would not want him for my husband, but I love him.)  Director of advertising, this man is in charge. HOT.
Joan Halloway, inspiration for all curvy women.  
Also, the office diva and manager.  Owns the stares of all men.
Betty Draper, the good/not so good housewife.  You will want everything she has, except perhaps that cigarette. 
Here, another pic of Betty.  Mad Men hair is the inspiration for my long hair.  Now I just need to learn how to DO these styles myself.
Peggy, the first girl to be promoted from secretary in the office. (very big deal)
Roger, head of the agency. HOT.  Drink in hand. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails