Friday, July 09, 2010

Fit Fridays: San Diego Part 2



Kind of a slow week out here in San Diego.  I thought for sure that the "June gloom" would be over now that we are into July, but as it turned out we had a several more overcast days this week.  UGH! Come on SD, this is my vacation! How about some fun in the sun!?

On Monday,  Ernesto ate some chivo malo,  and had a good dose of food poisoning.  He was out for a couple days, and when he is sick, I might as well be too.  We camped out at the Espinoza Inn and ate delicious Caldo de Pollo that Neto's mama made for her little Netito.

Other than relax and make a new necklace, I was not very productive.
I only got in 3 workouts too.  Bad girl! I will do better next week.


Saturday:  hike Mt. Miguel (3 hours)
Sunday:  rest
Monday: walk 1 hour on the bay [con mi suegra]
Tuesday: rest   (ernesto sick from bad goat stew)
Wednesday: rest   (sick)
Thursday: bike 4 miles, run 3.5 miles, Crossfit: 10 sets of: 10 dips, 10 box jumps
Friday: rest 

1 comment:

  1. Uh, should I deliver the shovel so you can dig a porta-nestor? Not my idea - the BPR crew is hanging tonight & The Lt Col is in charge right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails