At least I HOPE this is going to be fun. I do love getting shit done! It could also make me feel like a total failure. Ha!
No! Actually, I know that won't happen. I have been not getting shit done for
I would, however, love to state a few goals each week and follow through. Can you guys keep me honest on this please? It's something I need work on so...I'm excepting the challenge! On with it!!
This Weeks Wishes
- Work out at least 4 days This is totally do-able. It really should be five days. Last week I only did three. Crossfit** nearly killed me [and had me walking weird for days] so I took some time off to recover. Not an excuse, but that's just what happened.
- Finalize details of new blog design After much shopping around (ie: indecision) I have finally made a move in changing the look of Viva Cindy. And I am having someone else do it! Yeah! I have had the same blog template (and header!) for almost 7 years. Its time for a change! Something fun and in line with the re-branding of Zafiro Jewelry's website. Ah! Which brings me to my next item.
- Work on Zafiro website (if even for one hour!) This "under construction" business has been going on too long! Make some headway Cindy! You have content & tools. Get 'er done. Or get 'er closer to done.
- Publish at least one more blog post this week Enough said!
- Find a delish recipe (and make!) shoshito peppers I bought at our farmers market over the weekend. I fell in love with these little peppers at a Japanese restaurant in San Diego last year and have wanted to try and recreate them. Wish me luck!
- Finish sewing teepee Last week I started a little DIY teepee for Mateo's upcoming birthday. I just need to sew a few more inches and buy the dowels. It's really cute. Ill share as soon as it's done!
- Work in my garden There are a BUNCH of flowers/plants that need to be trimmed and deadheaded.
I feel like I could go on and on, but I don't want to over commit. Our neighborhood pool is closing today (for the Summer-ugh!) so we are swimming for the 3rd time in the last week. Im so sad because the boys just love it! Plus it's still in the mid-90's in Atlanta so if you are going to be outside - you want to be in the water!
Hope you have a great Labor Day and get some shit done this week!!