Monday, May 09, 2011

Mothers

Happy Monday! I hope all the mothers out there had a great mothers day yesterday!  I spent the weekend at the Roswell Colors Festival of Arts showing off Zafiro Jewelry.  I want to thank the many patrons of Roswell who made this a fabulous show!  Also a special thanks to Lucy for hanging with me all weekend.  It was fun, and she is good!  We made record time with tear-down/truck packed up in 30 minutes flat!!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to be in Ohio with my mom, but I will see her this weekend for the ultimate in mother daughter quality time: the annual Navarre Garage Sales. Yay!  I did send her a card, but really, I try to tell my mom on a regular basis how much I love and appreciate her! (you know that right mom?)  If I can be half the mom that she has been to me, my kid will be very lucky:) 
Speaking of.......
{First day of week 21}
My belly is growing, and is starting to look so cute.  I was actually inspired to shop a little this past week (I had had no desire since January) and I found a few cute summer dresses at TJMaxx.  It's fun to stick out my belly as far as it goes to see if the dress will still fit when I get bigger!  Im glad Im prego during warm weather, there are a lot of great options for big bellies. 

I didn't leave the little mexi-mouth out either!  I picked up some tiny outfits for boy and girl thank you very much.    I just get to buy more since we won't know the sex.

(on a side note:  last night I did dream that I saw HER face)

It's still hard for me to even believe that I am pregnant, but I am already half way through this guys!  Since feeling the first kick on Saturday, I have felt some other fluttering, I know it will only get more frequent, but do you ever get used to it?  Mothers? 

This is all new to me, and I am relishing the "newness." An exciting time in our lives no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails