Friday, September 03, 2010

Fit Fridays: That's Right!

What an awesome week to come back to Atlanta. Yes, it is still 90 degrees, but it is not nearly as humid. It's been perfect weather for being outside, especially in the early morning and evening. We got our workouts in before it got too hot out. Pictured here: Today's killer Crossfit workout.  My arms and shoulders are going to be sore tomorrow!


Heres how my other workouts went this week:


Saturday: hike 3 miles at Gorges State Park 
Sunday: rest
Monday: rest
Tuesday: Crossfit: 5 rounds of: 50 18" jumps, 40 squats, 30 sit-ups, 20 push-ups, 10 pull-ups
Wednesday: Crossfit:   20 seconds of squats, rest 10 seconds. Repeat for 4 minutes.  6 dips- 6 pull-ups.  Repeat for 4 minutes.  Bike 20 miles on the Silver Comet Trail

Thursday: Crossfit:  7 rounds of 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 [reps] of 2 exercises: pull-ups and handstand push-ups
Friday: [pictured above] Crossfit: 7 rounds of 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 [reps] of 2 exercises: sumo dead lifts and push jerks. I die!



Besides being a great workout week, I have been productive in other areas which always makes me feel good.  Most of my time was spent on preparing for upcoming jewelry shows.  I have 3 this month!  I know, when it rains, it pours!

Other things that went on: 
- I called on potiencial clients (businesses) for the Christmas Light Pros
- Re-designed layout and colors of my booth for the jewelry show this weekend, Arts on the Creek
- tried a new recipebeef & bean chile verde and it was delicious! (you must substitute the jar salsa in the recipe for homemade- try this one from VLC.)
- Baked a lemon pound cake w
ith lemon curd for my friend Lucy's birthday (plus we hung out all day and it was great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails