Monday, September 06, 2010

Thank You Arts on the Creek!

Thanks to everyone who came out to Arts on the Creek this weekend!  This was the first time Zafiro Jewelry participated in this show and I must say it was a very well organized.   Last year they estimated 10,000 people came through.   It was nothing but blue skies and heat [although low humidity] and I think this drew all of John's Creek out to the festival.

This weekend I tried something a little different in my booth.  Not as much turquoise!  I wanted a brighter color and found a gorgeous coral-salmon color fabric to replace my turquoise panels.  I also purchased a glass case to show off some jewelry in the front.  I liked the new set up because I was "behind the counter" so to speak and was able to work on some necklaces while still being attentive to customers.  I didn't get to take any great pictures of the whole booth, but I will share the new booth pics with you after my next show in a couple weeks.  Here I have some glimpses of the new color:
NEW CORAL COLOR
NEW GLASS DISPLAY CASE
EARRINGS ON DISPLAY
Unfortunately I don't have pictures of all my pieces either, but here are a few that  sold:
ps.  if you are interested in one of these styles, I may be able to do something similar provided I can find the stones. 
AQUAMARINE AND LEMON TOPAZ SPARKLER $92
RUBIES ON GOLD $98
GREEN AMETHYST ON STERLING SILVER $160
LABRADORITE-APATITE ON GOLD $92
LEMON TOPAZ - IOLITE ON GOLD $ 62
IOLITE ON STERLING SILVER $62

GOLD DIPPED CORAL BRANCH AND CITRINE $72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails