Monday, August 03, 2009

A Night Out with the Padres

Ernesto is a big sports fan.  Buckeyes, Chargers, Padres.  This is why I was surprised that we waited all this time to go to Petco Park to see a baseball game.   The fact that they suck this year must have something to do with it.  The good news is that on Friday night they pulled through for us.  It was a really exciting game.  They were trailing 7-2 and came back to win against the Brewers!  I  actually turn into a sports fan with the excitement of a live game!  Since I was driving (ahhhthat is why they let me come) I only had a few beers at the b-ball game. Beer and popcorn with baseball!  I  love summertime!
As you can see I ruined the "brothers night out" .  After the game the four of us (Tavo and Jorge) walked over to the restaurant [during the day] turn club [at night] where Pepe works in the Gaslamp District.  We spent the night dancing. 

Other weekend activities:
Did a little shopping at TjMaxx 
Worked in the garden
Writing furiously for new food blog (coming very soon)
Checked out the Home & Design Show at the San Diego Convention Center
Worked on sewing a tote bag-so cute (I will post pic)
Ate a fat juicy steak at Outback

What about you? Do anything exciting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails