Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blogging Break! VIVA MEXICO!

Well it is midnight and we are finally packed for our trip to Mexico tomorrow morning!  (please give us first class Delta!) One small roller bag for a one month trip?  I hope I am not forgetting anything.  Ha! Im the lightest packer ever, and really, as long as I have my camera, we are good to go.  I am so excited to see new things, meet new people and of course [as always] document it all!

This trip will be a bit different though, I will be using the old fashioned method of documentation.  A pen and paper!  That's right my friends,  I will be taking  break from Viva Cindy while in Mexico.   [but still taking many notes and hundreds of pictures to share with you  later] My brother Brrrian suggested this to me earlier tonight when I was telling him that I wasn't taking my laptop with me.  I don't want to live in internet cafes.  I just want to live!  (ok, you may see a post here and there, I would probably go into withdrawal if I totally abandon blogging)  

If you are really missing me, or curious as to what Ernesto and I will be getting into for the next month, you can follow me on Twitter Ernesto will have his touchy-touch and we will keeps the tweets current!

My tweets are also posted on the right sidebar of my blog

Adios Amigos! Que tengan un buen mez! 

**Picture taken on our last trip to Mexico in December 2007.  We were in the Riviera Maya just south of Cancun. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break, Cindy love, but don't dare get unused to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails