Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CINDY'S MOVING TO COSTA RICA PARTY

"CINDY'S MOVING TO COSTA RICA PARTY"
Host: Cindy Espinoza
Location: Loca Luna
550 Amsterdam NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 US
When: Thursday, May 29, 6:30PM

CRY CRY CRY
I must say good bye

The years flew by so very fast
working for Delta was such a blast

I am grateful for what has happend to me
its the longest I have worked for any company

A lot of ups & downs along the way
but I would do it all over any day

Its the 35 countries that I have seen
flying on weekends is almost routine

the flights are not the only thing
I walk away with my 10 year BLING

the friends I have made are too many to list
I hope they know that they will be missed

Delta and travel will always be in my blood
when I walk out of here the tears are sure to flood

Yes, I know it will be a very sad
but fullfilling my dream wont be that bad

In 10 days Im moving down to Costa Rica
where I will try to blend into a native Tica
If you are ever there for a vacation
please email me without hesitation

ps. Ill be volunteering for Habitat for Humanity at their HQ in San Jose

pss. If I forgot anyone, please forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails