Saturday, April 30, 2011

WEEK 19

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting the belly pics I have been taking every week. You can see the all if you click on the tab up top called 40 weeks. This will let you see all of them together. I didn't even start until week 13 because there was nothing to see, and even now it's not much to look at, but I do look "thicker" right?

Anyhoo, I am starting week 20 tomorrow, which is half way there! Wow! If the first half is any indication my labor, it's going to be a breeze. Haha! Ok, Im dreaming. Well, you know my sister had an easy pregnancy and only pushed 2 times and there was Kelli! 2 times! She is my hero too, no drugs! Nice! I do feel that I have a high pain tolerance, but when it comes down to it, if/when I'm in unbearable pain, Ill take the epidural. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails