Sunday, February 20, 2011

SWEET NEWS!!

I love grapes.  I love all fruit really, but this week I am really loving grapes.
A few fun facts about grapes:
  • grapes are a refreshing snack
  • grapes are an excellent source of antioxidants 
  • grapes are used to make wine [ie: one of my favorite drinks**]
  • a grape is the size of a baby in the womb at 9 weeks
My wombGrowing for the last 9 weeks***.  
A baby!! Coming to the Espinoza household in September 2011!

I realize some of you may have thought we were never going to have kids.  But after 12 years together, Ernesto and I decided that we finally know each other well enough to take the "next step" in our relationship.  ha!

Those of you that know me well, know that I am always up for a change in my life. 
Do you think this will do it?   We have been practicing with Titi for the last 6 months, so we should be ready when the baby arrives. 

I have written up a little question and answer page that I will publish this week to let you know all the fun details.  If you have any questions, please add them to the comments section below [or shoot me an email] and will be sure to include them in my post.

At just 9 weeks, there is little evidence that I am pregnant, which is why I am only sharing this non-bump picture from the day we found out the news.   (if I could show you my boobs, you would be convinced!)

Bye bye flat stomach!!
Taken January 16,  the day we found out!
Well there you have it.  Our sweet news for 2011!  
We are excited for all the changes coming our way, even though nothing seems real yet.  More to come on that, plus next week I will kick off week 10 with a belly shot series that will last the duration of my pregnancy (if you care to follow along).    
Viva bebe!


**Is it too early to announce?  Not for me. 
*** I stopped drinking wine:)

2 comments:

  1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! A MILLION CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH, this is the greatest thing I've heard all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! you could not have paid me any money in the world to post a pick of my belly before or after kids!

    I got your blog link from the Blogging Your Way course

    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails