Sunday, September 09, 2007

Joanne's Wedding Weekend

6pm at Franklin Park Conservatory. What a perfect setting, it was in a tropical greenhouse. Joanne looked beautiful and she was BEAMING!!!

Her daddy walked her down the aisle.
I have never seen her so happy.....and we have been friends for 9 years. Really it all started when she started dating Rick a few years ago. He is such a great guy and he swept her off her feet. He taught her how to windsurf, they go sailing, camping...always doing something active! She is actually a step-mom now too. She had been waiting for a long time....but good things come to those who wait, right?! I cried at the ceremony, because you could just see how in love they are...I'm such a sucker for the sweet stuff!! I am so happy for my friend!
Rick, Joanne and me snapped a shot during the reception Of course it was another occasion to wear my beautiful gown:))



Ernesto rented a car and also booked a room at the HYATT downtown (and offended Treff for not staying at their house) It was actually really nice though, we were on the 20th floor with a great view of all the skyrises from our bed! (which by the way, was sooooo comfortable....I love those feather pillows) After Joanne's reception we parked at our hotel and walked over to Martinis for a Cosmopolitan. You can see in the next picture how close it was. Ernesto and I used to go here alot. It was where we went on our 2nd or 3rd date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails