Friday, October 10, 2014

Craigslist calling Atlantans!!

I think the best way to welcome myself back to the ATL is by doing a little craigslist stalking and I couldn't resist sharing with you the things I don't have room for....I hope one of you do. 

You can't go wrong with these classic cane/chrome italian chairs. I'm sure you can get them down from the $225 they are asking for all six. 

I love this vintage wood/faux bamboo dining set although what I really want are just the chairs. $275. Again, work out a deal. 

image 1



Set of seven mid century Thayer Coggins dining chairs for $275- that's a good price!



Mid century high boy for $200


Although a horrible pic, this mid century long dresser looks like its in great condition and it's only $150


This cool mid century floor lamp is only $40


Beautiful mid century desk $75- whaaaa? Great price.  Maybe the top is laminate?  

Love love loving this beautiful mint condition mid century sofa....if only it was not white. $375 is great for a like-new sofa, but I would still try to offer less.

Look at the pattern too. Ugh! My mind is racing...maybe I could put covers on the cushions to child-proof for a few years., ha!


Really cute  charcoal gray loveseat for $250 - I think it's new, but def has that clean lined mid century look. 

These two Hollywood Regency club chairs are cute and if the gray velvet is in good condition these would be a steal for $125

Beautiful Broyhill dining table with six chairs.  Polish this up and change the fabric on the chairs. Simple and $300. Done and done! 

If these two night stands/tables aren't really red as shown in the pic, I would be interested.  If they are red? Paint!  Love the square simple lines and the huge brass hardware is icing on the cake.  Both for  $225. 

This set of 6 vintage Thonet Cantilever chairs is pretty awesome and for $300 a good deal.  I would prefer them with a wood table as opposed the glass one they are pictured with...


What do you think? Do any of these strike your fancy?

I am making room for one think I found a few days ago while still in San Diego.  It's a huge wood dining table on a brass base.  I am going to pick it up tomorrow and I can't wait to shine that brass up until it sparkles! 


It will fit  my [6] dining chairs around it, so I am pretty happy.  I have been using my $60 stand-in dining table for a couple years now (also from Craigslist) and while it has been functional, it never was my style.  

I'll share pics as soon as it's in place. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that table Fred! That will look great with your chairs!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails