Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 2 in San Diego : Beach & Baby Shower

The weather is just too good to be true here in San Diego. 80 and sunny without the humidity? We are in heaven! Ernesto and I hung out at the beach today for a couple hours to relax after climbing Cowles Mountain. I was playing around with the Hipstomatic app on my phone and I love how this photo came out...


My Mexican baby shower was that night and what a great time!! Although 5pm was the designated starting time, people rolled in from 6-8p...and the party did not end until 1am. Over 70 people (36 ladies, 11 guys, 25 kids) Wow!




Mi cuñada decorated with tissue paper pom poms and beautiful glass centerpieces with baby's breath. Mi suegra made a delicious Italian dinner with shrimp alfredo, lasagna, salad and the biggest tiramisu ever!!


More pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails